Whether you're scouring the swap meet for that elusive part, or finding the car of your dreams in the Car Corral, you'll soon understand that Auburn is a great place to buy, sell and celebrate all things automotive. Auctions America's Auburn Spring and Fall events are a haven for passionate motorheads, and provide an environment in which you can buy, sell and trade with confidence.
Contact Connie Miller at 260.927.9797 or email at email@example.com for more information on the Car Corral or Swap Meet, or to sign up as vendor.
What is the Car Corral?
- The Car Corral is where vehicles only (no parts, etc.) are offered for sale directly by the owner; the interaction is directly between the seller and interested parties.
How big are the spaces / how are they assigned?
- Spaces are approximately 10' frontage x 20' depth.
- Pricing varies based on location.
- Purchase your Car Corral space in advance and skip waiting in line! Credentials can be picked up at "Gate 6" upon load in.
- To assist you in choosing a space, a map of the Auburn Auction Park is available here .