Auburn Swap Meet & Flea Market
Whether you're scouring the swap meet for that elusive part, or finding the car of your dreams in the Car Corral, you'll soon understand that Auburn is a great place to buy, sell and celebrate all things automotive. Auctions America's Auburn Spring and Fall events are a haven for passionate motorheads, and provide an environment in which you can buy, sell and trade with confidence.
Contact Connie Miller at 260.927.9797 or email at email@example.com for more information on the Car Corral or Swap Meet, or to sign up as vendor.
What is the Swap Meet?
- The Swap Meet is a place to buy, sell and trade. In order to qualify for our Auburn Spring / Fall events, booths in the Swap Meet must be made up of at least 80 percent automotive-related items. We are looking for gas station memorabilia, metal signs, tools, motorcycle parts, automotive parts & accessories, antiques, car wax, wall art, hubcaps, and more! Non-automotive items are permitted but must not take up more than 20 percent of a vendor's offering.
How big are the spaces / how are they assigned?
- Outdoor vending spaces are available in a variety of sizes including: 10'x10', 10'x20', '10'x30' or 12'x12'
- Pricing varies based on both size and location.
- A limited number of indoor spaces are available inside the main auction arena and are 10'x10' in size.
- To book your spaces, download and mail the vendor registration form, or call our office at 260-927-9797.
- To assist you in choosing a space, a map of the Auburn Auction Park is available here.
- Spaces fill up quickly so book your today!
What is the Retro Swap?
It is a throwback to the 70s-style swap meet.
How is the Retro Swap different from the traditional Auburn Swap Meet?
- Retro Swap is a one day only, informal style swap. Vendors do not need to sign up in advance and do not get a designated space - it is first come, first serve.
What can I sell at the Retro Swap?
- The Retro Swap is strictly limited to auto-related parts, vintage motorcycle parts and automobilia. These rules will be strictly enforced to onsite and all items will be subject to inspection before vendor entry is granted.
Examples of items not permitted include:
Flea market items
What day / time is the Retro Swap?
- Sunday, September 4, 2016
- Vendor set-up opens at 7am; general admission is from 8:30am - end of the auction
- It is a single-day swap meet only
What is the cost for a vendor and also participant?
- Vendor admission is $25 (and also includes entry for two to the Retro Swap and auction); take whatever space you need, whether selling off a card table or a car trailer
How do I get in?
- Vendors enter at Gate 6
- Spectators can enter at either Gate 8, Gate 6 or Gate 1